Friday, June 25, 2010

1st week back!

Getting back into the markets is fun, exhilarating, and completely exhausting all at the same time. My first day back was Tuesday at the Concord market; a city located about 29 miles east of San Francisco. It was great getting back into the swing of things and enjoying the abundance of stone fruits; especially the cherries. Items that are also currently in season that we sell are peaches (white &yellow),
nectarines (white & yellow), and apricots.

Cipponeri Family Farms, that's us!

Arriving at the Tuesday Concord market.

Getting ready to unload and set up!

Cutting samples for customers to try.

Our beautiful bing cherries. They are in season typically in April through July.


Loading up & tying down after the market is over.

In the morning at the Wednesday Civic Center market in the tenderloin district of San Francisco. It's always a crazy day at this market!



Some photos of our happy customers!





Loading up the truck & trailer after the market is over. Driving this bad boy with the trailer attached in the city is quite interesting!

In addition to fresh fruit & vegetables, we also have a high-quality line of dried fruits & almonds.

Tying down the truck after a 14-hour market day.

This is the Thursday Crocker Galleria market in San Fran. I love this market. Our customers are very nice and laid back. I enjoy visiting with them every week.

Our display at Crocker.

Cutting samples.

Inside the Crocker Galleria farmer's market.

Packing up at the Half Moon Bay farmer's market on Saturdays. This is by far my favorite market!





I love this job. Everyday is adventure and an opportunity to learn more!

1 comment:

  1. We just vacationed in Half Moon Bay for a week! I missed the farmers' market, but I did wonder if I would recognize any of my friends and local farmers from my hometown. Neat. You would have been there too. Half Moon Bay is so beautiful. I love the farms that dot the highway.
    www.thelemonlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete