Friday, July 30, 2010

Cipponeri Family Farms

Hello all! Sorry I have not blogged for a while! I wanted to prepare an awesome post about where the magic happens - the farm of course! Enjoy these pictures of life at the ranch!

White nectarine trees!


After a day in the city, I just love coming home to the farm and seeing where it all begins: the orchards!

Rainier cherry tree.

Rainier cherries.

"So I sent her to a place in the middle of nowhere with a big black horse and a cherry tree (Woo-hoo ooo, woo-hoo oo!)" - Kt Tunstall



Bing cherries.

Bing cherry tree.

My co-worker Marissa & I with the Bings.

Topping the cherry trees: this is done after the season is just about over with.




The cherry orchard post-topping.

Squash patch. Squash will be ready in our region starting in August!

Yellow peach trees.





Yellow peaches.


Yellow nectarine trees.


Yellow nectarines.


Split pit in a white nectarine. DON'T EAT THESE! Read my post titled "A Little Bit of Stone Fruit 101!" to find out more info on this!


Loading trucks.

Cultivating melons, yeah!

1 comment: